A straight ahead Iceland Travel Guide for these in search of data to plan a Iceland trip and discover the very best issues to do in Iceland. Including the very best of the Ring Road and Golden Circle.
I teamed up with pal and fellow journey YouTuber, Steve Hänisch, of again-packer.org, to set out on a 12-day Iceland trip journey across the ring street! Here is his Iceland Travel Guide:
Iceland Travel Tips – All Information needed for planning an Iceland Road Trip
Go subscribe to Steve’s superior journey channel: https://www.youtube.com/BackPackerOrg
☆ MORE INFO FROM THIS ICELAND TRAVEL VIDEO ☆
Iceland Travel Partners:
– Iceland Car Rental – https://sadcars.com/
– homeaway.com (see under)
WHERE WE STAYED in Iceland (with HomeAway):
1. Arnarstapi Cottages – http://bit.ly/Arnarstapi-Cottages
2. Akureyi Nollur Farm – http://bit.ly/Nollur-Farm
3. East Iceland Cottage – http://bit.ly/Iceland-Cottage
4. Southern Iceland Cottage – http://bit.ly/South-Iceland-Cottage
5. Reykjavik Bachelor Pad – http://bit.ly/Reykjavik-Apartment
My favourite THINGS TO DO in Iceland::
► Reykjavik & Golden Circle
Iceland’s capital metropolis and residential to 122,000 folks. Reykjavik is the most important metropolis in Iceland and most traveler’s leaping off level for the Ring Road and Golden Circle.
The Golden Circle is a well-liked vacationer driving route in southern Iceland, which covers about 300 kilometers looping from Reykjavík into the southern uplands of Iceland and again. There are many Golden Circle excursions, however I’d advocate doing this with a rental automobile. Featured points of interest embody Geysir, Blue Lagoon and Gullfoss waterfall.
One of my favourite issues to do in Iceland in this area is the Reykjadalur Hot Springs – A fantastic and distinctive geothermal river close to the city of Hveragerði. It takes about one hour to hike up to the new springs, so be ready.
► Central Highlands
► Northern Iceland
Eyjafjörður Fjord – One of the very best locations in Iceland to see the Northern Lights. Northern Iceland has little or no mild air pollution, so monitoring the Northern Lights over the Fjords is a superb thought.
Ásbyrgi Canyon – This large canyon was fashioned means again after the ice age as melting glacier floods ripped big divots into the earth and left this stunning valley and rock partitions in its path.
Northern Lights – In order to have the very best likelihood of seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland, take a look at this web site we used to observe the cloud protection and aurora exercise.
Dettifoss Waterfall – Said to be Europe’s strongest waterfall, and we’re getting a singular perspective – by moonlight.
► Western Iceland & Snæfellsnes Peninsula
Godafoss Waterfall – An expansive horseshoe-formed cascade that’s most likely my favourite waterfall of your entire journey.
► Eastern Iceland
Hverir or Namafjall geothermal discipline – Located in northeastern Iceland across the geothermal area of Lake Mývatn – an enormous space of sizzling springs, sulfur crystals, and boiling mud pots.
► Southern Iceland
Seljalandsfoss – A well-liked waterfall in South Iceland, and the one waterfall (that I do know of) in Iceland which you could stroll behind.
Skogafoss – Massive curtain waterfall with a drop of 60 meters and a width of 25 meters, additionally in Southern Iceland.
Reynisfjara – Incredible black sand seashore close to Vik with basalt sea stacks to one aspect and rock formations jetting out of the ocean. Get right here early to actually recognize it.
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/tourist2townie
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/tourist2townie
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist2townie
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VLOGGING GEAR:
– MacBook Pro 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
– LaCie Rugged External Hard Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
– Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
– Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
– DJI Phantom 4 Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
– GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
– KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
– Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
– Manfrotto 60” Compact Action Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
– Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
– Zoom H2n Handy Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
– Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
– Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
P.S. Did you subscribe? If so, did you click on on the notifications bell to obtain updates once I launch a brand new video? If so, thanks!